Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Where Does Your Mind Go?

What do you do when you're focused?

Where can your mind go? I'm sure you know I'm going to answer, "Anywhere." It's totally true.

Who here has heard of Remote Viewing? Chances are, if you've found this blog, you're familiar with remote viewing.

The term came to be common in the mid-nineties, after a group of once secret government (military) special soldiers came into public view. Members of the group not only came out to the public, but they began teaching other people how to remote view.

I've never attended any of the "official" meetings, trainings, or seminars, but when the whole remote viewing thing came to light, I recognized it as what I'd been practicing for years.

We can all remote view. All it is, is focusing your mind. It's exactly what I teach people how to do.

Seriously, once you have a grasp on your mind, you can direct it to any whim you have. You can travel instantly to anywhere. Wherever you can imagine.

This is where I have to tell you that imagination is no silly little brain fart.

Imagination is the key to creating reality.

If there were no imagination, there would be no creation. For an idea to become more than a thought zipping around in the ether, bashing into brain after brain, an awake mind must pay attention and use his or her imagination to bring it into physical being. Imagination is the beginning of all invention.

Without imagination, there would be no language, no math, no desire, or philosophy, or motivation.

If your mind is focused, your imagination is easily translated into reality. So much so, that you may enter a person's body, and make changes in it that will be instantly REAL.

I have put my mind into cancerous tumors and actually watched them leave the person's body as I did it. Physically. Right that moment. Chunks of cancer. I'm absolutely serious.

I did it by finding my mind, moving it inside the person, finding the cancer, and speaking with the cancerous cells of the tumor. I told them to break their protein shells, to listen to the body's plan, to pay attention to their perfect blueprint. I told the cancer it was running wild, not building cells as it should. I willed it to break apart. And it did.

It sometimes takes some time. It sometimes takes seeing a person for a year, or two years, or more. But with your mind, you can manipulate the physical reality of the inside of someone's body.

You can regrow myelin sheathing.
You can regrow telomores, raise telomerase, testosterone, progesterone, whatever chemical the body needs or doesn't need.
You can enter the cellular structure of a person, plant, animal, mineral, whatever. And you can go beyond that.
You can find the building blocks of evolution and trait. You can witness the geneological center of humanity within every body. You can float along the living, breathing, helixes of life--DNA.
You can speak to mitochondria, the lifeforms in every living cell, carriers and providers of the spark of LIFE. Tiny creatures that make all life possible, beings with their OWN DNA you can explore, the eldest blueprints of physicality.

These are examples of what you can do when your mind becomes a tool of your will.

Practice. Use your creative imagination to change the world consciously.

And tell me how you're doing.

(No one's found the color I was thinking of in the last post, yet.)

No comments: