Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blog Statement, Introduction, and Invitation

Hi. In case we haven't met, I'm Kevin Shamel. I'm starting this blog to share a part of my life with you.

My life is not really one life. No one's is, really. Leading several lives in one lifetime, and sometimes several lives all at once, is not an uncommon thing.

In one of the lives I live, I'm an artist. I'm also a writer. I'm a retailer, a father, a husband, a friend. I'm also a healer. To learn more about me, you can check out my website, Shameless Creations. You'll see what I mean about a gob of lives in one.

Some would call me an Intuitive Healer. I could be labeled a Psychic, a Faith Healer (depending upon your faith), a Seer, a Medical Intuitive, a just plain Healer, a Remote Viewer, a guy with ESP, you get what I'm saying.

What I do is use my mind. I use my imagination constructively. I manipulate reality. You do it, too.

That's what this blog is about.

I spent many years as a professional psychic. I've traveled the country teaching seminars about how to do what I do. I have clients all over the world.

I used to be paid quite a lot of money to take sickness away from people, or to tell them a few future possibilities. I spent a long time among many so-called professional psychics (or pick any label from above, or add to the list any of the other names you know). I spent a long time among the needy, the people willing to give over their power and money to anyone who came along with a claim of knowing something they did not. I spent a long enough time in that world, in that life, to be completely turned-off by it.

I left the profession years ago.
I still heal people.
I just haven't taken money for it for a long time.
I'm going to start doing that again.

That's also what this blog is about.

I'll explore with you why I chose to distance myself from the New Age scene entirely. I'll tell you all about why I stopped taking money for my work, and why I've decided to come out of retirement, and begin taking money in exchange for my services again.

I'm also going to share with you what I know.

We're going to explore our minds together. I'm going to show you how to heal people.

And don't worry. It's simple.

I've taught, quite literally, thousands of people how to focus their minds, how to free themselves from their preconceived restraints and understand that not only do they have the capacity to heal people, to see inside bodies, and buildings, and lives, but that they do it unconsciously, all the time.

If you take this journey with me, you will come out knowing simple truths that will change your lives forever. Seriously.

In this blog you'll learn about:

Brain Waves (with an emphasis on Theta)
Healing
Your Mind
The Fabric of Consciousness
Seeing the Futures
Focus
Freeing Your Imagination
Creating Reality
Mitochondria (and their true role in Life)
Indigo Children
New Evolution

And how I got to where I am, which will probably include things about great books, mentors, dreams, astral projection, conscious thought, hypnosis, prophecy, speaking with the 'dead', ancient wisdom and technology, poetry, laughter, auras, arguing psychics, lying snake-oil salesmen, deception and the New Age business machine, love, religion, channeling, time-travel, drugs, and much, much more.

It's going to be fun.

And you might learn a thing or two.
And you might teach it to someone else.
And it might spread around.
And then, in one of my lives, I will accomplish something great.

So here we go...

5 comments:

Terri said...

AWESOME!

Kevin Shamel said...

Awww,

Thanks, Baby.

imafragya said...

I dont see you as nuts,in fact,id like to mention a few things as I try to discover further the truth.
I too have always just felt things. I dont have visions while im awake,but I have always dreamed things that come true,sometimes,I change the dream to make it happen the way I want it too.I dont see aura's around peole,but can easily tell you how they feel,even as they sleep. I do this without thinking about it,I just know. I always thought I was different due to just understanding things I know nothing about. Even complex math formulas I havent been introduced too,I just get it.In school and later in college,I never once studied or even read the books,yet somehow I just know the answers.Even when I took the MCSE tests,I passed them easily without thought at all. Ive always been able to do things physically that I shouldnt be able too just by telling myself I can do it! There is so much more ill discuss later on,as of now,I have this urge to understand this more now than ever! Ill be in touch..Thank you for this!

eldrids said...

You were thinking blue as the ocean. You were on the ocean seeing a drop of water mixing with the vast waters.

eldrids said...

You were thinking blue as the ocean. You were on the ocean seeing a drop of water mixing with the vast waters.